Are you a new writer looking for a seasoned author to help you discover your path?
Are you a seasoned author looking for someone to help you move forward in your career?
A writing coach may offer just what you need.
Whether you’re a new writer or a seasoned author, I offer
- manuscript, marketing, or career brainstorming sessions.
- phone or email conversations centered around your writing needs.
- someone to work alongside you as you master the craft of writing.
- someone to come alongside you to help you manage a project or projects.
- authentic relationship.
For new writers, I offer
- a unique curriculum for both fiction and non-fiction authors—a fresh approach to adding depth and authenticity to your manuscript.
- conference preparation packages, including critiques of your pitch and submissions to agents and editors.
- manuscript partnership-—my experience and guidance from the beginning of your manuscript through the end.
Though many individuals refer to themselves as life coaches, true coaches are trained to ask powerful questions that help facilitate thinking and move the client forward. I received my training through Western Seminary and enjoy the process of helping others move forward personally and/or in their careers.
I’m also an award-winning traditionally and independently published author who is familiar with both the challenge and joy of writing a blog post, an article, or a full-length manuscript. I am published in both fiction and non-fiction, teach writing workshops, offer manuscript critique services, and I’m passionate about encouraging writers in the same way I’ve received encouragement.
As a writing coach, I’ve combined my passion for people with my passion for writing. When I coach writers, I combine my skills of asking questions and sharing knowledge, when asked to do so. I value listening to others, holding their stories close, and encouraging them to pursue their dream, whether it’s learning the craft of writing, pursuing publication, or continuing to build a career as an author.
My coaching fee is $60 per hour. For more information or to set an introductory appointment, please email me: firstname.lastname@example.org