- Coming March 2019!
A psychologist paralyzed by fear.
A mother propelled by love.
A stalker bent on destruction.
- RT Reviews – 4 1/2 Stars Top Pick
“In Home, Ginny Yttrup uses her own powerful storytelling chops to bring readers into the mind of a struggling novelist—a place where fiction meets reality and where all lines are blurred. This tale is an exploration of relationships, both real and imagined, and leaves the reader pondering what life could be if we dared to write our own story.”
Julie Cantrell – New York Times and USA TODAY Bestselling Author
- RT Book Reviews 2013 Inspirational Novel of the Year
- Forword Reviews 2013 Book of the Year – Inspirational Fiction
- RT Book Reviews – 4 1/2 Stars Top Pick
“Writers and readers alike have been singing the praises of Ginny L. Yttrup since her debut novel Words. Now I understand what all the excitement is about!”
Liz Curtis Higgs – New York Times Bestselling Author
- Foreword Reviews 2012 Book of the Year – Religious Fiction
“Yttrup has penned a many faceted novel that challenges the reader to pursue spiritual growth as fully as any self-help book would, making her fiction as inspirational as it is entertaining.“
- 2012 Christy Award – Best First Novel
- 2012 Christy Award Finalist – Contemporary Standalone
“Yttrup’s story is particularly powerful as it in part mirrors her own painful past. Page by page, word by word, this talented author proves the adage ‘Write what you know.'”